Day 9: Post some words of wisdom that speak to you.Breathe. Just take a deep breathe. It is going to be okay. Pray. Just pray. Breathe in and out and just speak with a quiet calm voice. Relax. I promise it will be okay. It may look tough and rocky for a while. It may look like it will never end but I promise IT WILL GET BETTER. It may not get better immediately but I will!
Day 8: Share something that you struggle with.
I struggle with many things but I think the biggest thing I struggle with, and the most frequent thing, would be my emotions. My emotions are crazy. Most people say it’s just from growing up or pms. I have problems controlling my anger, these problems aren’t totally crazy yet but I’ve started punching pillows, unfortunately sometimes my legs. I don’t know how to contain my rage. It is hard. People don’t understand that sometimes it just comes out. Yes I should be able to control it but when you don’t know how to handle it you get a little carried away. I’ve gotten to the point now where when I crazy angry I start to cry, which can be really embarrassing, especially when your boss would be the type of person who’d be like “why are you crying? What the heck is wrong with you? Man up and get over it.” I don’t know what to do with my sorrow. When I’m happy I’m way to happy. My emotions are a tangled mess and they change so so quickly. I struggle with keeping them, steady I guess. I bottle everything up because I feel way too vulnerable talking about them. I should talk to a friend about stuff. I bottle stuff up and then I burst. I struggle with feelings and I don’t know how to react when they hit me.
And that is what I struggle with. I know I’m not the only one who goes through it. I also know some things I just make bigger than they are but don’t tell me that–it makes it worse.
Day 7: List ten songs your loving right now.
Now I am always listening to music. Music is my life. I am a musician myself and o can’t stand being without any music, if I can’t listen to it I’m going to make it with either my voice of an instrument. Okay. Here we go.
- I Bring It To You By The Issacs
- Bring The Dead To Life By Disciple
- Your Glory/Nothing But The Blood By All Sons & Daughters
- Over & Over Again By I Am They
- Sayanara By Disciple
- Hallelujah, Still I Rise By Amber Brooks
- I Want To Live By Skillet
- Honest By Thousand Foot Krutch
- Rot By Lacey Sturm
- Call You Out By Flyleaf
And here’s some bonus songs because how can someone possibly just choose 10?!!
- Lance The Turtle (Veggietales)
- We Win (Eddie James)
- The Reason (Lacey Sturm)
- Mansion (NF)
- Pursuit (Jason Wilkes)
- Vagabonds (Amber Brooks)
- My World Needs You (Indiana Bible College)
- Thy Kingdom Come (Indiana Bible College)
- Swept Away (Flyleaf)
- Come Now Rain Down (Jason Wilkes)
- The River (Thousand Foot Krutch)
- Complete Surrender (Indiana Bible College)
- Adrenaline (Thousand Foot Krutch)
- I Just Wanna Know (NF)
- He Came Through (Gaither Vocal Band)
- Chasm (Flyleaf)
- How He Loves (Flyleaf)
- Unbroken (Disciple)
- Born Again (Thousand Foot Krutch)
- Wordless (Lauren Daigle)
- Off The Rails (Thousand Foot Krutch)
- Dear X, You Don’t Own Me (Disciple)
- Real (NF)
- I Have To Believe (Rita Springer)
- Yet In The Darkness (Heidi King)
I think that may be enough for now. Haha!!
Day 6: Five ways to win your heart.
- Show that you actually, truly care for me. Like fully. That would show a true love and that would work for me. Haha.
- Live your life for God completely. That would win me over in any kind of way. If you fully devoted your life to God and sacrificed for Him and truly lived for Him because that is what you wanted that would win my heart.
- If you did simple cute guestures like show your love. Showed people that you liked or loved me.
- Being humble, loving, caring and forgiving. This isn’t really an easy thing. I guess it’s a sort of something you need to be conscious about at first then it comes natural. I know this is something I’m trying to do personally.
- You’re a complete good ball!!! I love when guys are goofs of make cute jokes or even use their quirks to their advantage. If you can make me just look at you and smile you’ve got me. Everyone makes me laugh but when I just look at you and smile thinking about all the amazing goofy things you’ve done around me then you’re in. Ha!!!
Day 5: List five places you want to visit.
- Tuscany, Italy. There’s these really cool mineral bath things that I would love to just sit in for hours. I love being in water and they look so cool.
- Ithaca, Greece. I don’t remember why I want to go there, I just remembered that I’ve wants to go there for a long time.
- Niagara Fall, The Canada View. Everyone says the Canada View of Niagara Falls is so beautiful, especially in the winter or fall.
- Yellowstone National Park. Why not?!? It’s so beautiful!!! And Gods creation is amazing. I think this park is amazing.
- The Northern Lights. This is beautiful and it would be incredible to see this in person. The pictures are stunning I can’t even imagine what it would look like in real life.
Day 4: Write about someone who inspires you.
This one is a toughy. Anyone will a voice, anyone who will step out and talk about what they believe them and will not conform to some of the most ridiculous things in the world.
If you have an opinion about something that you believe, speak up.
I totally forgot that I was doing this whole blog thing. Isn’t that funny. Well anyway, I’m going to make this all up today.
Day 3: What are your top three pet peeves?
- When people don’t rinse their dishes. Is it really that hard?! It just makes it harder for you to clean!
- Sloppy handwriting. People write so sloppy. I understand that. I write sloppy sometimes. But if someone else needs to read what you wrote-make it legiable.
- When people are just so rude and insist their right and justified in their attitude. But it’s always awesome when everyone tells them they’re wrong.
I’ll be honest, I do this sometimes as well. I’m not trying to be rude by pointing these out. And I’m not a perfect person. Like I said I do all of this too. Haha.